Section 4.3.5a: Advanced Location Settings - Receipt Options
Advanced Location Settings is home to numerous important and vital settings. It is absolutely necessary for each location to become familiar with these settings and how they effect the functionality of the Lavu POS App.
In Advanced Location Settings - Receipt Options, the following settings can be defined:
Whether or not Product code is displayed on receipts
Whether or not the tax code is displayed on receipts
Whether or not the item quantity sum is displayed on receipts
Receipt survey text
The Pickup Label type
Whether or not "Powered by Lavu" is printed on receipts
1. Log in to cp.poslavu.com.
2. Click Settings > Locations.
3. Select (click) Advanced Location Settings.
4. Scroll down to Receipt Options.
5. Check the items you want to display on your receipts.
6. Enter your Receipt survey text in the open text area.
7. Select the desired Pickup Label type.
8. Hide or unhide "Powered by Lavu" text on printed receipts.
9. Once all changes have been made, scroll to the bottom of the Advanced Location Settings page and click SAVE.
In order for the changes to take effect in the Lavu POS App be sure to Reload Settings on all devices.