For those using Lavu Loyalty, this is how you will assign point values to your menu items, so your customers can gain points through their transactions
Preparing for Lavu LoyaltyLavu Loyalty is a service Lavu offers for in an in house loyalty program. This allows you to assign loyalty points to menu items, offer discounts in exchange for points, and gives you the ability to manage loyalty points for all of your customers.
These features can only be enabled by a Lavu Customer Care representative. If you are unable to access Loyalty features on the POS, please reach out to our Customer Care team so they can enable the feature for you.
Assigning Loyalty Points to Menu Items
Assigning points to your menu can only be done on an item by item basis, The number of points to be assigned to each item is completley up to you. Follow the steps below to assign points.
1. Log into the Lavu Control Panel.
2. Click on Menus, click Menu Items on the navigation panel.
3. Choose the item you would like to apply loyalty points to and click the green Details button.
4. Scroll down to Special Details 2 and enter in the following: award X points.
Note: 'X' represents the amount of points you want to award for the item (EX. award 1 points).
5. Click APPLY at the bottom of the Item Details popup box.
6. Click SAVE at either the top or the bottom of the page.
You will repeat this process for each item you want to add to loyalty points to. When you award points to a customer on the POS, each item's points will be added up and the total will be awarded.
For any further support, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support team at 505-535-5288 or email email@example.com.