Lavu Control Panel
Lavu Equipment & Hardware
Lavu Integrated Payments
LavuPay and Verifone
POS Release Notes
MenuDrive Release Notes
Lavu Integrated Payments - Canada: Transaction Workflow
Lavu Integrated Payments, transaction workflow for customers in Canada
Sale transactions are initiated from the Lavu checkout screen and completed by the customer on the Ingenico iCT250 terminal.
Below are the steps of transaction flow.
- Create a test order in your Lavu POS for a small amount.
- Tap Checkout at the left bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the CREDIT button.
- The processing screen will show up. The customer will follow the prompts on the iCT250 to complete the transaction including adding a tip if any.
- Complete the transaction in Lavu by tapping any prompts that show up (these prompts will vary according to your individualized use of Lavu.
For any further support, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support team at 833-381-5288, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.