Lavu Kiosk - Order Workflow
Using the Kiosk to Order
Ringing in Items and paying for an order.
A lot of the functionality is the same in Lavu Kiosk as it is in Lavu POS. Some of these similarities are but are not limited to:
- Tapping on items to ring them in
- Adding multiples of the same item to the order
- Tapping on an item to edit it / modifier selections
- Placing a hold on inventory when the item rings in then decrementing once the order is closed
- Tapping checkout to advance to the checkout screen
The Verifone card reader must be paired in order to enter the checkout screen.
Your patron will need to enter all of the required field information to process a payment from the checkout screen. Once the payment is processed, the order is automatically sent to the assigned kitchen printer.
Note: Lavu Kiosk supports chip, swipe, and tap payments at this time. Payments that require manual entry or cash will need to be processed by a server or cashier at the Lavu POS terminal.
For any further support, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support team at 833-381-5288, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.