POS - Add Tips to PAX Reader Transactions in the App
Most, not all, PAX readers allow for credit card tip entry through the Server Tips page of the POS. The following video walks you through this process.
PRE-AUTH WARNING Do not press Submit until EVERYONE has entered their tips for the entire day if you are using pre-auths on your account. This will necessitate that you contact your processor to add tips because Lavu will no longer have access to the transactions.
These instructions are for the Lavu POS App.
- Tap the menu button in the bottom left corner
- Tap Functions
- Tap Server Functions
- Tap Server Tips
- Tap the Card Tip field for the transaction you are adjusting
- Enter the tip and press the green go button at the bottom right of the number pad
- Repeat for all transactions
- Not using pre-auth or the last server to enter your tips while using pre-auth? Tap Submit
- Using pre-auth and you aren't the last server to enter tips? Tap EXIT when you are done
For any further support, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support team at 505-535-5288 or email email@example.com.