POS - Tabs Layout Overview
Tabs is the name of the Lavu layout best suited to bartenders and over the phone orders because, it allows you to create named orders for patrons.
- Tap on the Plus sign in the bottom left of the screen
- Enter a name for the tab
- Swipe a debit or credit card to start a pre-authorization
- Tap your username to use that to name the tab
- You can also use the Quick Serve button if the customer does not want to start a tab
- Add items to the order
- Tap either Save or Send (Save if you want to save the item without printing it, Send if you want to print a kitchen ticket.)
- Tap Tabs to return to the Tabs view
Just like with Tables, there is a color system for tabs.
- Blue tabs are active orders
- Green tabs are orders whose check has been printed
- Orange tabs are orders who are having their order sent to the kitchen using the Hold & Fire feature
For any further support, please reach out to our 24/7 customer support team at 833-381-5288, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.